Specialised Course Corporate Customer Service in Hospitality, Program accredited by Girona State UniversityHTL International School of Hospitality, Tourism & Languages
Detalles del curso
- Curso intensivo
- Nivel avanzado
- Lloret de mar
- 160 horas lectivas
This is the unique course taught in English providing the resumed practical material in Hospitality Customer Service professional field.
As a second language you may choose between Spanish and Russian.
The program includes the compulsory internship period in collaborating hotels.
Requisitos: English language level 18 y.o.
Centro acreditado u homologado - Girona State University
Certificado de asistencia otorgado por HTL International School of Hospitality, Tourism & Languages
Lloret De Mar
¿Qué aprendes en este curso?
- The Art of Service
- Professional Etiquette, Professional Presence, Communication (Verbal Skills and Body Language), Movement and Posture, Focus and Purpose, and Eye Contact
- Introduction to the Service Culture Statement
- Acting vs. Genuine Relationship
- The Responsibility of the Service Professional
- The Guest: Understanding Who We Serve
- Guest Expectations: The Service Experience and Creating a Community
- Defining Service
- Introduction to Embracing Service
- The Art Form of Service: Attention to Detail, Presence, The Art of Listening, and Being on Another’s Agenda
- Service Culture Statement Development
- Desired and Perceived Market
- Guest Expectations
- Guest Needs and Desires
- Corporate Culture and Traditions
- Employee Base, Facilities and Service Flow, and
- Geographic Region; Local Culture and History, Traditions and Customs
- Embracing Service
- Policies & Procedures Development
- Coaching & Counseling Process
- Customized Service Management Tools
- Choosing Service
- Discussion and Debate
Module 2: Foreign language (80h)
- Russian or Spanish language
Module 3: Paid In-company internship (600 h)