We are extremely fortunate to have the world experts in endoscopic skull base surgery as our guests of honour at this course, and we would like he to invite you to join us on this journey, through t nose, sinuses and beyond into the skull base.
The course objectives are:
- To provide the opportunity for ENT and Neurosurgeon teams to improve their skills on endoscopic skull base surgery and to learn the endoscopic anatomy of the nasal cavity and sinuses through which the pituitary gland, clivus, posterior cranial fossa, and anterior cranial fossa can be approached step-by-step.
- To comprehensively review of the endoscopic anatomy of the nose, paranasal sinuses, and skull bases
- - To identify the actual indications and limitation of minimally invasive techniques.
- - To learn decision-making in the management of the skull base lesions.
- - To describe and demonstrate step-wise skull base approaches.
- - To comment on past, present, and future of Endoscopic Skull Base Surgery.
The course will be held right before the 1st Congress of the Confederation of the European ORL-HNS.
There are limited places available for part 1 d (anatomical dissection) and they will be distribute on a “first come, first serve” basis.
The course is scheduled as shown below.
14:30-19:30 Hands-on cadaver dissection
08:30-13:30 Hands-on cadaver dissection
15:30-18:30 Live cadaver demonstration
This course is accredited by the Institute for MediQuality/Medical Association to provide continuing medical education for physicians