Business Administration Training
Importe original en GBP:
£ 19 £ 99
Fechas a elegir
Would you like to give an impulse to your professional career? If your answer is positive, then you should try this Business Administration Training, imparted by 1 Training, that Emagister.co.uk has added to its educational catalogue.
The Business Administration Training course provides students with a broad understanding of business practices. Students will be able to progress to more responsible roles in accounting, marketing, operations, personnel or general administration.
By enrolling to this course, you’ll learn how to conduct administrative procedures, to produce standard documents, about critical thinking and decisions making, the knowledge of time management skills, among other administrative skills.
Besides, every 1 Training course offers you the opportunity to study 24/7 wherever you are in the world. These intensive online courses are open to everyone, as long as you have an interest in the topic! They provide world-class learning led by IAP, so you can be assured that the material is high quality, accurate and up-to-date.
Don't miss this chance and join this course now. Contact 1 Training through Emagister.co.uk. You will receive all the information needed to take a step further in your career!
¿Qué objetivos tiene esta formación?:
By enrolling to this course, you’ll learn how to conduct administrative procedures.
In this course, you’ll learn how to produce standard documents.
This course will teach you about report and letter writing.
Having this course, you’ll become a master of data management and record keeping.
Logging in to this course, you’ll learn about critical thinking and decisions making.
This course gives you the knowledge of time management skills.
In this course, you’ll gain the best management and customer service skills.
On completion of this course, you’ll gain knowledge in stress management.
At the end of this course, you’ll gain knowledge in business etiquette.
¿Esta formación es para mí?:
Job hunters & School leavers
College or University student & graduates
Personal assistant & Receptionist
Assistant for company director
New or Temporary staff
Office Administrators & Office managers
Office clerk, Marketing assistant & Administration Assistant
Secretary or Executive
Office supervisor or team leader
Businessman or freelancer
¿Qué pasará tras pedir información?: On receiving your request, one of our staff members will call you or send you a message by explaining everything about the course you are requesting information, including how you can sign up, payment options, exam, and enrollment requirements etc.
Precio a usuarios Emagister: Special promotion price.
Requisitos: You’ll need a computer or tab with an internet connection and it’s better to have a notepad and a pen with you.
Instalaciones y fechas
¿Qué aprendes en este curso?
- Stress Management
- Business Administration
- Customer Service
- Business and Administration
- Time management
- Communication Training
- Critical Thinking
- Telephone Etiquette
- Office environment
- Communication in Business Environment
01. PROFESSIONALISM IN THE OFFICE ENVIRONMENT
- Positioning of your Job
- Improving Your Professionalism
- Enhancing Your Skills
- Communicating and Building Relationship
- Module Handouts- Professionalism in the Office Environment
02. BUSINESS ETIQUETTE
- Fundamentals of Professional Behaviour
- Interview Techniques
- Business Meeting
- Working in Multicultural Environment
- Module Handouts- Business Etiquette
03. COMMUNICATION IN BUSINESS ENVIRONMENT
- Business Communication
- Different Types of Communication Methods
- Effective Working for your Company Management
- Module Book- Communication in Business Environment
04. CRITICAL THINKING AND DECISIONS MAKING
- How to face for New Problems
- Identifying and Solving the Problem
- Decisions Making
- Module Book- Critical Thinking and Decisions Making
05. TIME MANAGEMENT SKILLS FOR YOUR CAREER
- Identifying your Goals
- Effective Energy Distribution
- Working with Your Personal Styles
- Building and Establishing your Action Plan
- Module Book- Time Management Skills for your Career
06. DEVELOPING CUSTOMER SERVICE SKILLS
- Principles of Customer Service.
- Identifying Customer Needs
- Customer Service & Telephone Etiquette
- Module Book- Developing Customer Service Skills
07. MANAGING CUSTOMER COMPLAINTS
- Handling Complaints
- Module Book- Managing Customer Complaints
08. STRESS MANAGEMENT
- Enduring Stress
- Module Book- Stress Management
ADDITIONAL STUDY MATERIALS- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION SKILLS
- Additional Study Materials- Certificate in Business Administration
You will have 2 Months (60 days) access to your online study platform from the date you purchased (enrolled) the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. If you need to extend your course access duration, it can be done at any time by extending your subscription.
How will I be assessed?
- At the end of the course you will have one Quiz test that will be marked automatically and you will be received an instant grade.
- You will have a mock exam that you can prepare yourself for the final exam. After successfully passed your exam, you only need to pay £30 for your certificate.
There are different paths in which your career could develop. Business and Administration can help you succeed in a support role in any size or type of organisation. These roles include:
Office supervisor team leader
Importe original en GBP:
£ 19 £ 99