CSTF Aligned Mandatory Training
← | →
We have taken several ‘on site’ courses with UNICARE and what I can say is we'd book them again and again. The service they offer is superb and professional. I think of them first when considering external health care instruction providers for my company.
← | →
En London (England)
Importe original en GBP:
Would you like to give an impulse to your professional life? If so, you should check this CSTF Aligned Mandatory Training, organized by Unicare Support Services LTD, that Emagister.co.uk has added to its catalogue.
Skills for health aligned mandatory training is deemed to be essential for safe and efficient functioning of health care organisations, patient safety and for the safety of each member of staff.
The requirement for annual statutory training become increasingly demand for Nurses and other Healthcare Professionals to ensure that Healthcare Professionals have their knowledge up to date and skills required to deliver evidence based care for the patient’s safety and quality of care.
Unicare provides nurses and care staff a classroom training and practical involvement and assessments. The materials used in the mandatory training courses are evidence based and is delivered by expert trainers. Skills for health aligned mandatory is approved and also accredited by the CPD certification service.
This mandatory training is in line with the skills for health core training framework which has to be done every year. This is a practical based training session. Unicare Support Services is a delivery partner for the National skills Academy, this means the mandatory training is in line with the Skills for Health Framework and is fully compliant.
Click on our website Emagister.co.uk in order to find all the information related to the course. We will inform you without any obligation.
Valoración del curso
Valoración del Centro
¿Qué aprendes en este curso?
- Manual Handling
- Fire Safety
- Paediatric First Aid
- Life support
- Mandatory training
Unicare Support Services is a delivery partner for the National skills Academy, this means our mandatory training is in line with the Skills for Health Framework and is fully compliant.
The RCN’s Executive Director of Nursing and Service Delivery, said that “Mandatory training is there for a reason – this ensures that staff are up to date with infection control procedures, life saving techniques and good practice".
- Adult Basic Life Support Level 1 (CSTF)
- Adult Basic Life Support Level 2 (CSTF)
- Paediatric Basic Life Support Level 1 (CSTF)
- Paediatric Basic Life Support Level 2 (CSTF)
- Manual Handling and People Moving Level 1 (CSTF)
- Manual Handling and People Moving Level 2 (CSTF)
- Fire Safety Level 1 (CSTF)
- Fire Safety Level 2 (CSTF)
- Infection Prevention and Control Level 1 (CSTF)
- Infection and Prevention Control Level 2 (CSTF)
- Information Governance (includes Caldicott Principles, Confidentiality, Freedom of Information, Data Protection, NHS Protect) (CSTF)
- Health, Safety and Welfare Level 1 (CSTF)
- Health and Safety and Welfare Level 2 (CSTF)
Importe original en GBP: