Master Degree in the Biotechnology of Human Assisted Reproduction and Embryology
Fechas a elegir
Are you interested in further studies in the field of biotechnology? Dp you want to improve your techniques applicable to infertility diagnosis and treatments? If so, Master's programme is right for you.
This Master provides students with a highly advanced theoretical understanding of human reproductive biology; embryology; fertility mechanisms and the causes of infertility; the techniques employed to overcome this by using cutting-edge assisted reproductive technology (ART) as well as state-of-the-art research techniques applied in different circumstances to the study and treatment of human sterility.
More than 50 experts with clinical, teaching and research experience of more than 20 years who work in all areas of the prestigious Instituto Valenciano de Infertilidad (Valencian Institute of Infertility, IVI), where over 25,000 assisted reproduction treatments are performed a year, share their extensive knowledge, skills and experience to provide students with the most up-to-date theoretical information.
This program is aimed at recent graduates with a Degree in Biomedical Sciences and also at professionals working in this area who wish to refresh their knowledge so as to provide their patients with the best possible attention and assistance on offer today.
During the past few decades there has been a growing demand for assisted reproduction techniques in both developed and developing countries. This is usually as a result of the advanced maternal age of first time mothers, harmful life habits and diverse genetic and environmental factors.
This has led to a notable increase in the number of infertile patients needing to be treated, a boom of new assisted reproduction units and the consequent need for trained professionals in all areas concerned with reproductive medicine, especially laboratories, the real black-box of assisted reproduction success.
Para realizar este curso debes tener uno de estos niveles de estudios: Grado universitario, Master, Doctorado
Instalaciones y fechas
A tener en cuenta
The program will accredit graduates to pursue a career in the human assisted reproduction field, genetic diagnosis and/or research in reproductive science.
Course intended for Graduates in Biomedical Sciences (Biologists, Doctors, Veterinarians, Pharmacists and similar groups).
Course intended for Graduates in Biomedical Sciences (Biologists, Medical Doctors, Veterinarians, Pharmacists and similar groups)
Biomedical sciences professionals must remain updated about the best available knowledge for every circumstance. Although much of this knowledge can be found in different international forums, such as meetings or congresses, there are almost no regulated studies involving both the essential training elements for every professional working in reproductive medicine added to the dynamism of the most recent findings and procedures.
Preguntas & Respuestas
Plantea tus dudas y otros usuarios podrán responderte
- Reproducción asistida
- Técnicas de investigación
- Diagnóstico genético
- Células madre
- Reproducción humana
- Técnicas de reproducción asistida
- Fecundación in vitro
HUMAN REPRODUCTION PHYSIOLOGY.
1. Pelvic anatomy
2. Steroid hormones
3. Effects of ageing
4. Neuroendocrinology of the reproductive axis
5. Folliculogenesis and ovulation
6. Hormones of the reproductive system
7. Endocrinology of the testicle
8. Obesity and endocrine axes.
9. Menstrual vs. Estrous cycle.
OOGENESIS, SPERMATOGENESIS AND THEIR DEFICIENCIES
1. Biological relevance of the meiosis
4. Ovulation induction
5. Spermatogenesis and sperm production
6. Markers of sperm quality
7. Factors affecting sperm quality
8. Markers of oocyte quality
9. Oocyte maturation
10. in vitro gamete derivation from human embryonic stem cells.
FERTILIZATION, EMBRYO DEVELOPMENT AND TECHNIQUES TO OBTAIN IN VIVO PRODUCED EMBRYOS
1. Fertiization and embryo development
2. Gamete maturation
3. Fertilization, fertilization anomalies and uniparental inheritances
4. Embryo development
5. Main landmarks in embryo development.
1. Polycystic ovary syndrome
3. Cervical and immune sterility
4. Uterine and tubal sterility
6. Artificial insemination and in vitro fertilization
7. Repeated miscarriage
8. Egg donation
9. Ovulation induction
10.Special cases in IVF
11. Ovarian and endometrial manipulation
BASIC RESEARCH IN ASSISTED REPRODUCTION
1. Basic research in assisted reproduction
2. Nucleic acids
3. Separation techniques
5. vitro studies
9. Massive sequencing
10.Culture of human granulosa cells
11. Animal models for the study of the ovarian
12. hyperstimulation syndrome and endometriosis
BASIC TECHNIQUES IN ASSISTED REPRODUCTION
1. Structure of an AR unit
2. History of the ART
3. Diagnostic procedures in the clinical analysis laboratory
4. Low complexity techniques
5. High complexity procedures
6. Donation of gametes
7. Applied molecularbiology techniques
8. Research in AR
7. ANDROLOGY LABORATORY
1. The testicle and the spermatogenesis
2. Semen analysis
3. Sperm preparation techniques for conjugal artificial insemination
4. Application of image analysis in sperm
5. Sperm freezing techniques
6. Selection of donors
7. Management and control of the sperm bank
8. Reproductive treatment in HIV-seropositive males
9. Flow cytometry in sperm
10. Sperm DNA fragmentation
11. Methods for an objective selection
13. Other molecular markers of sperm quality.
8. IN VITRO FERTILIZATION LABORATORY
1. Embryology Laboratory
2. Oocyte retrieval and insemination
3. Micromanipulation techniques
4. Evaluation of fertilization
5. Oocyte dysmorphisms
6. Standard embryo culture
7. Cryopreservation of oocytes and embryos
8. Quality management in the embryology laboratory
9. SEX DETERMINATION TECHNIQUES
1. Animal sexing
2. Analysis of the sperm DNA content
3. Legislation according to sex determination
4. Molecular bases of sex determination
5. Sexual differentiation in humans
6. Advantages of sexual reproduction
7. Relevance of preconception and preimplantation 8. sex selection in humans
9. Alterations in the sex ratio
10. IN VITRO PRODUCTION OF EMBRYOS. EMBRYO CULTURE
1. Cell culture
2. Culture media
3. Embryo development
4. Types of prolonged cultures
5. The blastocyst
6. Application of embryo co-culture in research
11. CRYOBIOLOGY. PRESERVATION OF MATERNAL AND PATERNAL INHERITANCE. EMBRYO PRESERVATION.
1. Principles of physics
2. Water dynamics
3. Dynamics of water with solutes
4. Dynamics of solution with cells
6. Cryopreservation: balance
7. Cryopreservation: non-balance
8. Cryopreservation of maternal and paternal inheritance
9. Cryopreservation of ovarian tissue
12. EMBRYO QUALITY IMPROVEMENT
2. Non-morphological parameters
3. Improvement of embryo quality
4. Intrinsecal factors affecting embryo quality: effect of the spermatozoon
5. Intrinsecal factors affecting embryo quality: effect of the oocyte
6. Extrinsecal factors affecting embryo quality
7. Ex vivo culture conditions
8. Nuclear and cytoplasmic transfer
9. Assisted hatching and aspiration of fragments
13. MULTIPLICATION OF EMBRYOS AND GAMETES
1. Embryo cloning without reprogramming
2. Embryo cloning by means of nuclear transfer
4. Reversibility of the differentiated status
6. Multiplication of gametes
14. PREIMPLANTATION GENETIC SCREENING LABORATORY
1. Origin of aneuploidies
2. Chromosomal alterations in the infertile couple and genetic counseling
3. Genetic studies in the infertile couple
5. Embryo biopsy
6. PGD for the screening of aneuploidies
7. PGD for structural chromosomal anomalies
8. Relation between embryo morphology and chromosomal anomalies
9. Correction of aneuploidies
10. PGD for the screening of monogenic diseases
11. PGD for HLA matching
12. PGD by means of massive sequencing
15. STEM CELLS
1. Stem cells
2. Pluripotent cell. Human Embryonic Stem Cells:
Derivation, culture and characterization
3. Reprogramming: iPSC
4. Cancer stem cells
5. Adult stem cells
6. Umbilical cord blood bank
7. Adult stem cells in human testicles
8. Adult stem cells in human ovaries
9. Somatic stem cells in the endometrium
10. Somatic stem cells in the myometrium
11. Differentiation of gametes
12. Bioethics and legislation
16. LEGAL ETHICAL CONSIDERATIONS OF ASSISTED HUMAN REPRODUCTION.
Legal ethical considerations of assisted human reproduction.
Ethical aspects of the application of the TRA: bioethics
Law of autonomy of the patient
Research in assisted reproduction.
17. FINAL MASTER WORK
¿Necesitas un coach de formación?
Te ayudará a comparar y elegir el mejor curso para ti, y podrás financiar tu matrícula en cómodos plazos.
Master Degree in the Biotechnology of Human Assisted Reproduction and Embryology