Office Administration Learning Bundle
Their course schedule is easy to follow and informative. Enjoying the course and a new way of lea ring. Because of the practical training, I am being able to go through the subject is an easier way.
← | →
Extremely swift in replying to my request for information - ran through course content, timelines and costings. Extremely helpful and efficient staff. Start the course today so fingers crossed.
← | →
Importe original en GBP:
This is a great course bundle for anyone looking to make the leap into Office Administration or just polish their skills. The course bundle covers a variety of core skills and software applications an Administrator is likely to use in their day-to-day activities, such as the Microsoft Office suite, which cover: Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Access.
The Microsoft Office Specialist is a globally recognised qualification. Having a Microsoft Office Specialist certification on your CV demonstrates that you have gained the necessary expertise to competently use Microsoft applications, giving you a competitive advantage when job hunting as well as in the workplace. It will significantly increase your confidence, skills and employability. It will serve to objectively validate your IT skills and assist in your advancement in your chosen career. Each certificate is a qualification in its own right – so you can take just one, or as many as you like. For instance, you can choose to become a Microsoft Office Specialist in Word or Excel or PowerPoint… or all of them if you choose.
Valoración del curso
Valoración del Centro
¿Qué aprendes en este curso?
- Office IT
- Ms Office
- MS Excel
- Ms PowerPoint
- Microsoft Office
- Ms Word
The Office Administration Enhancement skills courses are designed to do just that… enhance your skills as an Office Administrator. They cover many of the core skills required to perform the day-to-day role of an Office Administrator. These core skills include: typing skills, telephone answering skills, document creation skills (such as letter writing ), communication in the work place skills, and record maintenance skills.
This bundle contains 5 separate certification courses and 5 Office Administration enhancement skills courses.
GOOD TO KNOW: By enrolling onto this course you will get access to all of the courses listed on this course page. You will not have to pay for each course individually.
Microsoft Office Specialist certification courses included:
- Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) 77-418: Word 2013
- Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) 77-420: Excel 2013
- Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) 77-422: PowerPoint 2013
- Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) 77-423: Outlook 2013
- Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) 77-424: Access 2013
Office Administration Enhancement Skills Courses:
Working in Business and Administration
- What an administrator does
- Organising and managing your work
- Keeping information confidential
Developing Your Administration Skills
- Effective business administration
- Using a diary system
- Representing your organisation to visitors
Taking Phone Calls
- Responding to an incoming call
- Effectively using listening and voice skills to control a call
- Identifying and communicating the options available to the customer
- Common procedures for placing customers on hold, and taking messages
- Completing the phone call leading to an action
KAZ – Keyboarding (typing skills)
- The Basics – Learn to touch-type in 90 minutes
- Just Do It – Exercise and apply your new touch-typing skills
- And The Rest – Learn Shift, numbers, and punctuation key
- Daily practice to build speed and accuracy
Creating and Designing Documents
- Understanding the purpose of designing and producing quality and attractive documents
- Understanding the resources available to design documents and how to use them
- Understand the purpose of following procedures when designing documents
How much does someone with a Microsoft Office certification earn?
- £34,500 p.a. on average*
- $41,017 p.a. on average^
NOTE: These figures are based on national averages. Your salary can expect to go up with experience.
*As at Jan 2017. Source: ITjobswatch.co.uk
^As at Jan 2017. Source: PayScale.com
- Administrative Assistant
- Executive Assistant
- Administrative/Office Manager
- Personal Assistant (P.A.)
- Desktop Designer
- Data Entry Officer
Importe original en GBP: