Program Management Professional (PgMP)® Certification Training
The two days CSM workshop in Chicago has helped me to learn a lot about CSM. The trainers were knowledgeable and helpful enough. They have cleared all my doubts and made me satisfied totally.
← | →
A well organised by training by Knowledge Hut.
← | →
Well managed training with highly knowledgeable instructors. Anderson conducted the course in a well facilitated manner with practicals. It helped me to clear the exam in one attempt.
← | →
Semipresencial London, Birmingham, Bristol y 2 sedes más (England)
Importe original en GBP:
Fechas a elegir
Are you responsible for the management of multiple projects? Emagister.co.uk offers you this course, certified by KnowledgeHut, that will help you gain further knowledge and skills after your previous PMP certification.
Prepare for the Program Management Professional (PgMP)® credential exam with this comprehensive course, where you will learn how to handle multiple related projects efficiently, how to better sync efforts with a business strategy, in-depth understanding of the principles of project management, and much more!
Contact KnowledgeHut through Emagister.co.uk and ask us anything you need about this course!
¿Qué objetivos tiene esta formación?:
1. Get in-depth knowledge of tools and techniques to handle complex multiple related projects
2.Understand Program Lifecycle and its 54 processes, competencies, tools and techniques with practical sample templates
3. Learn to implement large-scale programs to align with business strategy
4. Get a thorough understanding of project management concepts such as resource and budget allocations, schedules and risks
5. Learn through practical examples, the issues faced in large scale project implementations
6. Learn how to communicate, motivate, and hone your leadership skills
7. Get overall project management knowledge that will help fulfil organizational vision
¿Esta formación es para mí?: Team Leads, Sponsors, Project Directors, Program Managers, Portfolio Managers, or Project Management Office (PMO) Heads wishing to know more about the processes/benefits of the Program Management approach in supporting organizational strategy can attend this course.
Requisitos: There are no prerequisites if one wishes to attend the workshop but in order to appear for the Program Management Professional (PgMP)® certification, candidates must have: A Four-year Degree (Bachelor's or Global equivalent), with at least four years of Project Management experience and four years of Program Management experience. OR A Secondary Diploma (High school or Global equivalent), with at least four years of Project Management experience and seven years of Program Management experience.
Instalaciones y fechas
Valoración del curso
Valoración del Centro
Chandrasekar Krishna Srinivasan
¿Qué aprendes en este curso?
- Business Development
- Project Control
- Project Manager
- Project Finance
- Management Information Systems
- IT Project Management
- System Operation
- Systems Administration
- Business Plan
- Project Management
- Project Development
- Project Plan
- Project planning
- Prgogrsmme Strategy
2. Program Management Foundation Information
3. Program Management framework and Life cycle
4. Program Definition phase
5. Program Strategic alignment
6. Program Benefits Management
7. Program governance
8. Program Stakeholder Engagement
9. Program Management Supporting process – Overview
10. Definition phase activities of Supporting process
11. Program Benefit delivery phase activities of Supporting process
12. Program Closure phase activities of Supporting process
13. Program Management Applications
14. Tips and Tricks
15. Sample Exam Questions
Importe original en GBP: