Master in Financial Risk Management.CIFF - Universidad de Alcalá
- 600 horas de estudio
- Campus online
- Servicio de consultas
- Tutor personal
- Clases virtuales
· ¿Cuáles son los objetivos de este curso?
The Master in Financial Risk Management has as a main objective to provide participants with a coherent understanding of Financial Risks and equipping the students with and a complete set of tools to manage any challenge in the area along their careers after finishing their Master. The Master focuses on collaborative learning and participants will be equipped with the skills demanded by corporations in relation to Risk Management, as well as obtaining a comprehensive view of the regulation that is applicable in the disclosure, measurement and control of Financial Risk.. The students will obtain a deeper understanding of why some corporations fail to achieve a top level of Risk Management and which are the best practices adopted by the industry to achieve such level.
Candidates must fulfil the following criteria: Bachelor degree from an accredited college/university or equivalent High level of English Previous professional experience is not a prerequisite but will be an asset
· ¿Qué pasará tras pedir información?
The admission process is not subject to a time period, and you are welcome to contact us all year long. In order to begin the application process fill out the Contact Form for the Master, you are interested in. Our Admission Department will contact you with detailed information about how to continue and will resolve any questions you might have, without any commitment.
¿Qué aprendes en este curso?
Financial risk management
Enterprise risk management
Manejo del riesgo financiero
Finanzas de comercio internacional
Finanzas en pymes
- Financial Markets and Products (6 ECTS)
- Quantitative and Computational Methods (6 ECTS)
- Portfolio Management (6 ECTS)
- International Environment and Global Risks (3 ECTS)
- Corporate Finance (3 ECTS)
- International Risk Regulation (3 ECTS)
- Credit Risk and Credit Derivatives (6 ECTS)
- Risk Management and Market Risk (6 ECTS)
- Operational Risk in Banking and Financial Institutions (3 ECTS)
- Liquidity Risk Management (3 ECTS)
- Technological Risk (3 ECTS)
- Enterprise Risk Management (6 ETCS)
- Final Project: Research Proposal(6 ETCS)