The Bilingual Program in Architecture has the following key features:
- Bilingual academic requirements are identical to the regular program, the only difference is the language of instruction in some of the core courses. The level of difficulty is similar, given that English is not a drawback for bilingual students.
- The courses taught in English have been chosen carefully to provide students with a fair overview in all fields of study. Courses taught in English start the first year and follow the official program of the EPS.
- Students who want to enroll in the Bilingual Program in Architecture have to register and pass a minimum of 60 ECTS credits of their degree taught in English.
- In addition to these academic requirements, students will participate in other complementary activities, attending conferences and talks in English organized by the EPS with the participation of foreign speakers (International Week, Visiting Professor Program, Guest Professor Program, Juries, field trips, workshops)
- All EPS students have the option to apply for a semester or a year abroad in other European universities with which the EPS was signed ERASMUS or Bilateral Exchange Agreements. Courses may be taught in one of the following languages: English, German, French or Italian.
- Additionally, EPS bilingual students have the option to apply for a semester abroad through specific Bilingual Exchange Agreements. Admission to these international programs depends on academic excellence and it is not guaranteed: it requires the approval of receiving institutions upon presentation of a portfolio of student work and a language proficiency test. Tuition fees may vary and increase during this mobility period, depending on the receiving institution, as it is already the case with other Bilateral Agreements.
The Institute of Technology of CEU San Pablo University knows that the successful training of good professionals
depends in great measure on the faculty teaching the program. The bilingual faculty has the necessary language level
required to teach courses in English. Our faculty combines an academic profile with a professional activity, keeping upto-
date with research and direct application in the fields of interest.
Application requirements for the Bilingual Program in Architecture are similar to the general application requirements
of the Institute of Technology. In addition, students applying to the Bilingual program are required to take a high level
English test and will be interviewed in English by our bilingual faculty. All these procedures ensure that future students
will have the adequate knowledge of the English language to be able to follow and participate satisfactorily in classes:
understanding the teachers’ explanations, taking notes, researching from additional sources, writing assignments and