En Montréal (Canadá)
Fechas a elegir
Are you interested in getting into the gaming industry? Learn to create your own video games with cutting edge animation technology! The Video Games program at Inter-Dec College can teach you the step by step process of developing a fully functional video game.
You will learn the basics of creating story lines or story boards and will work on character conceptualization and development. In order to bring characters to life, students will master the controller functions using the latest software such as 3ds Max, Combustion, Zbrush, Photoshop, UDK and Nuke. You will master the art of game oriented screen writing and integration, and will learn how to create and apply a production budget and schedule. Students will also learn about the history of the gaming industry and current constraints on video game design.
Graduates of this program could find themselves working in a variety of related positions creating, managing and producing high-tech projects. From feasibility studies to visual and audio elements of a project, graduates of this program can call upon the skills they will have learned in this program to help them successfully launch their careers in the gaming industry.
Instalaciones y fechas
Preguntas & Respuestas
Plantea tus dudas y otros usuarios podrán responderte
¿Qué aprendes en este curso?
- Organizing Visual Components
- Learning Industry Regulations
- Creating a Production Budget
- Industry Constraints
- 3ds Max
The objectives of this program are for students to:
• Learn the industry regulations and constraints behind creating a video game;
• Follow specific guidelines to create, design, and organize visual components;
• Master the art of game oriented screen writing;
• Master the art of game engine integration;
• Create and apply a production budget, schedule, and control system.