- Master oficial
- Créditos: 60
· ¿Cuáles son los objetivos de este curso?
You will be offered the opportunity to attend a Public Affairs and Lobbying seminar series in Brussels, which includes visits to the European Parliament, the European Commission as well as specialist industry seminars with leading public affairs and public relations experts in Brussels.
A minimum of a second class Honours degree (2.1 preferred) or equivalent in a relevant subject. English language requirements If English is not your first language you must have one of the following qualifications as evidence of your English language skills: IELTS: 6.5 with 6.0 minimum in each skill Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English (CPE): Grade C Cambridge Certificate of Advanced English (CAE): Grade B Pearson Test of English (Academic): 60 with 56 in each component IBT TOEFL: 90 with no subtest less than 20
· ¿Qué distingue a este curso de los demás?
You will benefit from valuable international experience, gained not only by studying international public relations and communication, but actually experiencing them first-hand in different cultures. The course offers an excellent balance between theory and practice. As well as educating students on how to perform certain tasks in practice, we also give them theoretical knowledge. You will experience university life in both Stirling and Barcelona – two of the most beautiful campuses in Europe. One of the major strengths of the course is the emphasis on employability and encouraging students to develop their own networks by visiting different institutions. The course is taught by a lecturing team with both practical and international experience, and who are all research-active
A mejorar Tot perfecte
¿Recomendarías este curso? Sí.
Su experiencia te será de mucha ayuda para decidirte.
¿Qué aprendes en este curso?
Strategic public relations planning
- PREPP62 - Public Relations and Public Communication Theories
- PREPP63 - Media Relations and Production
- PREPP64 - Research for Dissertation/Research Design
- PREPP97 - Strategic Public Relations Planning
- PREP90 - Research and Evaluation for Practice
- PCMPX6 - Public Affairs and Advocacy
- PCMPX7 - Public Diplomacy and Strategic Communication
- PREP67 - Public Relations and Digital Media