Bachelor of Arts in Leisure and Tourism ManagementEuropean University
Detalles del curso
- Título propio
- 1300 horas lectivas
Objetivo del curso: The core of our instruction prepares students for entry into the business world, with a Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) title. Students choose one specified area to specialize.
Dirigido a: EU Students are a vibrant and motivated international community. Our students come from all over the world. International exchange leads to greater understanding and appreciation of other and prepares EU graduates for more effective interaction in the global marketplace.
Despite all cultural and social differences, there is always one common denominator that bridges the gaps. Students all learn to speak the same international language: Business.
Requisitos: Ver detalles en el Programa.
Certificado de asistencia otorgado por European University
Prácticas en empresa
Ganduxer, 70, 08021, Barcelona, España
¿Qué aprendes en este curso?
Leisure and Tourism Management
Gestión del Ocio y Turismo
- Foundations of Business Management (3)
- Writing Communication Skills (3)
- Principles of Accounting (3)
- Elementary Calculus (3)
- Computer Literacy and Introduction to Internet (3)
- Introduction to Marketing (3)
- Micro Economics (3)
- The Business of Tourism (2)
- Industrial Visits I (3)
- Oral Communication Skills (3)
- Intermediate Accounting (3)
- Elementary Statistics (3)
- Macro Economics (3)
- Commercial and European Laws (3)
- Business Finance I (3)
- Tourism Marketing (2)
- Industrial Visits II (3)
- Marketing Management (3)
- Business Finance II (3)
- Human Resources Management (3)
- Production Management (3)
- Entrepreneurship and New Venture Creation (3)
- Introduction to Multimedia Management (2)
- Management Information Systems (3)
- Conference Management (2)
- Financial Instruments and Markets(3)
- Strategic Marketing (3)
- Sales and Purchasing Management (3)
- International Economics (3)
- Consumer Behavior (3)
- Touristic Geography (2)
- Tourist Destination Management (2)
- Resort Management (2)
- Planning and Development (2)
- Tourism and The Environment (2)
- Cases in Marketing (3)
- Financial Statement Analysis (3)
- Cases in Finance (3)
- Corporate Finance (3)
- Technology, Productivity and Change Management (3)
- Managing Site Attraction (2)
- Leisure and Recreational Management (2)
- Urban Tourism (2)
- Tourism and Public Policy (2)
- Tourism Security (2)
- Business Policy and Strategy (3)
- Budgeting (3)
- Global Marketing (3)
- Global Business (3)
- Event Management in Leisure and Tourism (2)
- Wildlife Tourism (2)
- Final Case in Leisure and Tourism Management
- Final Case in Marketing
- The Programs are taught in English and/or Spanish and last three years.
- The courses are given during the day from Monday to Friday.
- Certificate from an accredited secondary school, High School degree, Baccalauréat, Maturité Fédérale, Deutsche Abitur or equivalent.
- Two reference letters.
- Fluency in English certified by a minimum TOEFL score of 213 (computer based), or English as a mother tongue.
- Our campus is located in the famous Bonanova area of Barcelona in a modern building, which offers the best study conditions for our students.
- Classes are always small and personal (average class size is between 20-25 students).
- Our faculty offers both strong academic credentials and real work experience, making the connection between the workplace and the classroom and providing our students with a truly global experience.
Prácticas en empresa: No incluidas, pero disponibles
Alumnos por clase: 25