Master in Project Management
Fechas a elegir
Emagister.com introduces this Master in Project Management, a programme that takes a key importance in in organizations and companies. The figure of Project Manager play a critical role in terms of designing efficient business strategies. Meanwhile, globalization and the emergence of new competitors mean that Project Managers also need to have highly developed personal skills and performance competencies.
In response to this business demand, the Master in Project Management is designed to equip executives to lead, plan, organize and oversee complex global projects efficiently and effectively. Professionals equipped to lead teams based on the development of executive skills and techniques required by directors. In short, Project Directors who can align the present needs of companies in terms of project management with the current requirements stipulated in the global standard of the Project Management Institute (PMI): minimizing risks, creating new opportunities and achieving the objectives that have been set.
Para realizar este curso debes tener uno de estos niveles de estudios: Bachillerato, Grado medio de FP, Grado superior de FP, Grado universitario, Master, Doctorado
Instalaciones y fechas
A tener en cuenta
1.PROJECT MANAGEMENT: Training expert Project Managers with the capacity to reach the targets set, increase profitability and enhance the overall quality of the project. 2.STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT: Insight into the key aspects of strategic project management and its importance within the global strategy of the organization. 3.DECISION-MAKING: Strengthening decision-making in complex projects, taking into account all of the technical, financial, quality, environment and risk exposure aspects involved. 4.BUDGET PROFICIENCY: Knowing, selecting and adequately using the tools required for the effective management of project budgets. 5.PEOPLE LEADERSHIP: Equipping participants with the executive skills required to manage a project team in order to ensure its success. 6.PMI CERTIFICATION: Successfully passing the certification examination to become a Project Manager Professional (PMP) of the Project Management Institute (PMI).
Preguntas & Respuestas
Plantea tus dudas y otros usuarios podrán responderte
Logros de este Centro
Todos los cursos están actualizados
La valoración media es superior a 3,7
Más de 50 opiniones en los últimos 12 meses
Este centro lleva 7 años en Emagister.
- Project management
- Project manager
- Strategic Management
- Financial Management
- People management
- Organizational business environment
- Project Planning and Supervision
- Management of the Quality
- Risk and Legal Aspects in Projects
- Management of the project risk
Project Management: Structure, Portfolio and Finance
- Strategic management and organizational business environment and financial management.
- Project management and project portfolio.
- Project finance.
Project Planning and Supervision: Scope, Timing and Cost
- Management of the project scope.
- Management of the project timing.
- Management of the project cost.
- Intellectual capital and talent management.
- Management skills.
Management of the Quality, Acquisitions, Risk and Legal Aspects in Projects
- Management of the project risk.
- Management of the project quality.
- Management of the project acquisitions and legal aspects of contracting.
The Human Factor: People Management and Project Manager Ethics
- Personal and ethical competences of the Project Manager.
- Human Resources Management in line with PMBOK.
- Project Sales Management.
Integration and Knowlegde Management
- Integration and knowledge management.
- New trends and methodologies in PM.
- Preparation for PMP Certification of the PMI.
- Project Management Game and Tools.
PREPARATION FOR THE EXAMINATION FOR PMP CERTIFICATION
¿Necesitas un coach de formación?
Te ayudará a comparar y elegir el mejor curso para ti, y podrás financiar tu matrícula en cómodos plazos.
Master in Project Management